310512

What the hack!
It's 2:48am nowwww!!
Am still blogging omg =.=

Yesh. It's holiday life now.
Holiday life = wake late & sleep late
Holiday life = eat & play non-stop
Hohohoho Suck life huh?!
But am still enjoying my life without school !! :P



Ohh by the way,
what purpose for this post?
Nothing much, just explain my holiday life...
yeah things keep repeating everyday~~~
Every day, i think about it that...
i still have much time and days to study...
but im wasting my every day and time...
omg, Amelia !
You better get a good result in your 2nd term examination!!
Hahah! GOOD LUCK DARLING. <3


ahHemm , when you have something you can't tell...
..lie to your friends.. the feelings are so suck !
But when you tell them the truth and they forgive you...
owhhh the feelings are tooooo great! HAPPY! :D
Am so sorry for what i did to you my darlings...
forgive me.. i will try my best for next time...
appreciate that we all still in a best relationship. ^^





**** Yup !
I wanna complain about someone!
HE CHEATED ME ! SO SAD!
He lied to me ! He hurts me !
Awwww! Painful ! :(((
-
-
- Bleks :P




Amelia - I pretend that i don't miss you, but I still do. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013