080612

I think today would be my last day of holiday,
will go to 4Q Camp for this Sat n Sunday,
then holidays end up and Exams get closer...
Ohh Miss you my blogger!
Cant update you daily ><


Grrrr can't figure out what things are in my mind now?
Waiting for days of camp, exams or what?
Am I so LOVE examssssss? It's too weird !

Aisks i miss school ! I miss my busy life damn much !
Im tired of my holidays with books n dramas. -.-
 That makes me lazzzzzy ! SAD !
After holiday, I must be full of ENERGY and POWER !
Say hello to exams! I will K.O you papers! :P



I wish i could be Elena,
so there is a sweet Stefan waiting for me..
Yesh. He's charming and he's so impressive. :)
Hahahaha dreaming again !
 I love Vampire Diaries muchieee <3 <3 <3



Amelia - Good Night ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013