16052011

Hello Bloggie ~~~
Ohh Yeah !
Many things i wanna SHOUT OUT ! XD

Last Saturday~
I went to the 孝亲敬老感恩晚宴 with my family.
Go there eat.talk. NO PLAY!
MACAM 喝喜酒 ==

See the Pictas BA :

Ohh ~ I drank Champagne~~ :D


(Wendy & me & Syndy)
Haloo ! We are Leng Luii ~ but I;m not the Prettiest!:P

Okay~ Three Leng Luii + One Lengz Zaii (Kiat Hong) :D

Some more lagi, 2 leng luii + 2 leng zaii. XD


Next, our school sport day is END!!!
Hahahahaa~~ Fortunate that the weather is so good...
Got a bit bit bit WIND ~
Bt my hair din't blow UP ! xD

KayKay ~
I dont want to say so much
Just upload some pictas Ba ! :)




My school all SR3 students performance ~
OHhhhh ! FUN ! NEXT YEAR maybe is my turn to performance lehhh ~ xD






 
Posted by Picasa


OHH YEAHH~~
I LOVE THE DAY !
We took so many Pictas !
HaHaHaha~~~
Happy and Glad to have both of you. :)
Hehehehehehee ~~~ ^^


Amelia - REMEMBER the Happy & Sweet Memories, throw away the bad one. :D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013