28082013

Hello Days.
I miss you, my dear Blog. :)


Quite busy recently.
Weekends timetable are fully booking.
All fotang stuffs arranged together.
Weekdays same goes on that.
Finals are coming.
Studies are quite enjoying and stressing. :/

- all the way still have to said
"That's my LIFE ! Kinda different with others! :) "


- Good news of these days -
Mum bought a lot of shirts, jackets and shoes for me.
And yeah ! I wanna use all the new things on the 1st of Sept !
Sounds better and new starting for the Next Month :p

Bought a Necklace for myself too.
Expensive but worth it.
Only Special for Amelia :)
Aunt asked me, is it new boyfriend buy for me?
ArHem..... I have no boyfriend.... and how will they gimme lerh?
ArHem.... and.... A precious gift doesn't mean that I get from others.
I can buy for myself too ! Use my own pocket money !
 - Because - I so love myself. LOVE xD

Results of Midterm.
Okay. Quite okay. Still can accept the results.
But, still need to fight for finals lar.
If not how to achieve the goals ? :P
 - Good Stress will get Good Outcomes -


- Bad News of Some Days -
And yes. Life have good and bad.
Met a idiot person that really really speechless on him.
I'm lazy giving comments on him.
Sometimes i think about that...
is it really his problem ?
Or ours , the others' problem?
- And conclusion, everyone has problems.
In life, we have to learn solving problems and Move On !

So , please stay away Mr. Idiot.
Or , come over and let me take you down !


- Mind. Friendship. Relationship. Cares. Loves -

Those people who treat me good or bad
I will always bear in mind.
Telling myself,
please appreciate everyone did that to you.

Maybe they are in a special way
showing you are important and unique to them :)

So yeah. I still love everyone.
Even though, sometimes i will stay far away.
But heart still there. Can't be separated.



To Someone, that never knows the existing of my blog.
Please take care and get good rest :)
Don overestimate yourself. Heh.

The Day I called you. Just for few seconds. ><
Heard your voice and knew you are still busying in the late night.
Awww kinda upset. But no choices.
Due to that's your life too.

My feels gone. But I hope you still stay there.
Stay for me. Stay for something or anything.
But I know it will never happen in my life. Heh.


Amelia - You can never successfully love another until you take the time out to love yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013