200411

Hiii bloggie, my second post !! :)
Is time to write down my feeling again....

Wednesday, I dunno since when...
I started hate my maths subject.
Maybe because of the stupid teacher...
Or... I'm in love with PAkaun and throw away my maths. :D
Hahaha... Whatever...
Nowadays, I'm addicted on the love novel...
And just forget my study...
I just trying to release my stress...
Not justput effort on my study...
Study is important, but maybe....
Enjoy life is more important !!! :))

Haissss....
Since when, I started feel that friends are not so important anymore....
I dont have any more effort to keep our relationship...
I'm tired on being the 主动者。
Every time, I'm the first one who going to care yours...
But no one care about me...
What are you guys thinking about !!!
Am I not important in your heart?
If really do... So why I still want take you as my important friend??
Do this things... Are so meaningless... ==


何必再危难自己,
累了还要当个主动者,
累了还要去求你们回来,
也许没有你们,
我还是有我一个人的精彩。


猪... 想你了...
有时候想也好累啊~~~
不想喜欢了,
但还是没有勇气去放弃。

我不知道,
如果我的幻想世界没有了你,
我还有什么动力走下去? :(


颐 - 不要装得太坚强,其实我很懦弱。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013