Mummy :(

This blog is
for the special one in my life <3


Dunno why
I very miss you now
I wanna hug you now :(
But you just leave me alone
and go far away :(


I know
I always make you very angry
Make you feel upset to me





I dunno why
I cant or I dont want
Be the good daughter for you
I just, I want to be the special one!

Special to make you love me
Special to make you hate me sometimes
Special______ for everything


Sometimes,
I dunno how to express my feeling to you.
I just based on my thought
tell you what i felt
But i did not think about you
I dint care about your feeling.



I know
Im the bad daughter
I hurt you very very very much
Everytime I done something wrong
Everytime I made you angry
I wont not compromise with you
I wont be the one who say sorry to you
Even if i know that is my fault




I'm SORRY for that
SORRY for everything
SORRY ~~~~~~


How long time i dint say
I LOVE YOU to you?
Is so easy to say "ILY" to my mother
But i dint do that





MUMMY~
I LOVE YOU~
I REALLY DO~
but you wont know that
Because is hard to say in front of you :(


Sorry from the bad daughter ><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013