Lies.

There is too much lies for today.
Or just... every truth behind i covered myself....

I hate it. I hate asking question.
And last
I got the answer that out of my expected.

- It's lies every where. LIES !
YOU ALL ARE LIARS !!!



When I trusted you,
I told you everything of mine.
There's no hide.

- It means a loyalty for me to my friend. -

But obviously, I get nothing at back .
Yeas. More and More Lies.
Or More and More unknown facts.


**Do I really need to hug myself alone?
And stop telling / sharing to anyone my personal minds .
** Just be alone. Be All Alone.


No Trust in Friendship. NO AT ALL !


I hate getting fooled.
Even just a little playful thing.
I hate covering by facts.
I hate to be the one who know nothing !



- Thanks to be the night. Today I learn something.
There is no one can be trusted except myself.

* I will be more protective on myself. I will ignore everything. I will be one and only one. Live myself.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013