09062013

Hello. Sunday.
Today whole day class. @@
It is important. And its hard to understand too :/

- I talked in class.
- I sampat in class.
- I concentrated in class.
- Thn , I slept in class tho......... >3<


-----------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday Night after blogging.

Received his msg ! Lol ! :p

Happy Mode On.
Flying up and down on the bed.
Buahahahahahha wtf me.
Why so ki siao wehhhh =3=


When I knew I lost the chance meet him ytd.
My mood downnnnn and emooooo :/
Yorrrrr why he met my dad but not me.
wtffff meeeeeeehhh...

He said my dad is cute.
But actually, he is more adorableeeee :p



- I still miss Him Lol -

 
He's busy. He's focus. He's cute. 
He's concentrating on everything. 

- The more I understand about him.
The more I fascinated well. <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013