10062013

- We can learn to love again -


Yeah. First Day of Sem 2 , Year 1 !
- Hello New Day. Hello My Mates :)

Great News of the Day !
Results released day !
First Semester ma. Not bad uh .
Dad and Mum happy with it.
Then, I'm satisfied with it too.

New Subjects. Tough uh. :/
New Lecturers. Weird uh. =3=
But I will try my best :)
No matter what's the difficulties
Will always buck up buck up buck up ! Hehe !


When I felt alone,
a girl said she accompany me :)
I felt so touching when I heard this.
I'm glad that I have a bestie like her to stay besides me.

No matter how rude and how bad I am.

I am happy that everyone still sticks with me and loves me !
Hahahahahah ! Thanks everyoneeeee ! :D <3




Girls. Be Independent.
Stays strong. Stay Optimistic.
Stay YEAH ! Focus ! :D

Hohoho !
Days really busy. Busy on everything.
- we need to learn understanding people and to be understood too -

Amelia - Messages always warm the night :P <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18062013

24072013

24022013